Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crossing the Pond

Tomorrow begins what quite possibly will be the craziest summer of my life. I'm so excited though! It was surprisingly hard to leave work today and to hug my family for the last time for 5 weeks. It goes to show how blessed I am to have so many incredible people in my life. I love them all so much!

So, we board our plane tomorrow in Salt Lake City, layover in Minneapolis, layover in Amsterdam, and then arrive in Edinburgh at 12:50pm local time (5:50am MST). Let's all start praying now that I can sleep on the airplane and that my body will adjust quickly to the time change; otherwise, Thursday, 12 May 2011 will go down as the longest day of my life.

I'm am ecstatic about the bagpipes though! Scotland, here I come!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to follow your adventures on your blog! I have been doing a class blog for 3 years...so much fun!
    Check it out! http://missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yay!! I love this! Kandace I'm going to miss you!! I love you and am so excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if you don't get sleep on the plane you won't be able to slep your first day there. You'll be full of so much adrenaline and excitement :)

    ReplyDelete